All participants in BigRed//Hacks must be officially registered via EventBrite and checked in at the start of the event.
To be eligible to win a prize, teams must submit their project to Challengepost no later than 8:00am on Sunday, September 28 and demo their projects at the Project Exposition and (if advanced) the Final Demonstrations.
- All work on the project must be done between the hours of 8:00pm on Friday, Sept 26 and 8:00am on Sunday, Sept 28. Work should be done in the Physical Sciences Building only.
- Any outside resources used in the project must be used under permission of their license and should be equally and fairly obtainable by all hackathon participants.
- Projects may not contain or promote any content that is illegal, infringes copyright, or demeans any other person or group.
- Decisions made by judges for prizes are final and may not be contested.
- Participants must follow all instructions made by a hackathon staff member of volunteer, or a staff member of Cornell University.
This list is only a sample and is not complete. The full and final rules are available on EventBrite.